The first tower of Phase 2 Diamond Island district 2 – Hawaii

As the first building of phase 2, The Hawaii Tower blends the luxury resort lifestyle with the dynamic rhythms of the Diamond Island district 2.

Diamond Island project is located in the heart of District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. Diamond Island district 2 project is at the confluence of the Saigon river and Giong Ong To river. Here shaping an exquisite lifestyle starting new trends “Luxury in Nature” – “Live caste harmony between nature”.

The first tower of Phase 2 Diamond Island district 2 – Hawaii

Real Estate Developer Kusto Home announced the ideal island for every family as the new identity of Diamond Island Phase 2. This new direction came from Kusto Home’s research and observations of what Vietnamese families really need in order to create the most ideal apartment for their families.

Diamond Island Phase 2 includes 5 towers named after 5 most beautiful islands in the world: Hawaii, Bora Bora, Malpes, Bahamas, and Canary. This naming supports the message from Kusto Home about their wish to turn Diamond Island into an ideal resort island.

Hawaii tower adopts mainly resort-style design, taking the family as the center. Hawaii is a 25-story tower with a total of 177 luxury apartments and offers a variety of sizes between 55m2 to 450m2 for customer’s choice. The special offer selling price at Hawaii tower during the first opening sale starts at only 2.2 billion VND.

Mr. Murat Utemisov, Chairman of Kusto Home said: “From my personal perspective, besides exclusive location and luxurious design, the factor that decides the level of a real estate project is the building density, green space and then followed with high-quality facilities.”

Together with the green density of the whole island, the design of Diamond Island apartment is similar to a mini resort villa, 100% of the apartments have natural light with big units owning “double views living room”. As a whole, 80% of Hawaii tower apartments will have river views, the other 20% will have garden and pool views.

The island also has a collection of perfect amenities for the whole family. International standard swimming pools’ area is up to 2.300 square meters, including resort-style swimming pool and 50m-long sports pool. Residents can enjoy excellent cocktails at the restaurant overlooking the romantic Saigon River. Children can play in many places such as Pirate ship Water Park, Outdoor Library, Musical and Art Academy, Astronomy Castle. Water Taxi and Marina are exclusive for residents to go downtown. And entertainment places are available everywhere, including Riverside Park, BBQ Garden, Infinity Pool, Zen garden, Spa, Mini Golf, tennis courts, Sport-Complex. The interior of the apartment is arranged in a resort style, helping residents enjoy maximum relaxation moments.

Diamond Island district 2 possesses an exclusive advantage over other luxury apartment projects in Vietnam, which is its location is on the one and only private island located right in the middle of District 2. For residents of Diamond Island, it only takes 15 minutes to travel by either car or water taxi to the center of the city.

Understanding that family is the core of Vietnamese cultural values, especially when it comes to the future of their children, Kusto Home pledges to create an ideal living space for all 3 generations: grandparents, parents, and children with customized facilities for the family.

 Diamond Island district 2, Tower Hawaii Information:

  • Apartment for rent in district 2
  • The number of floors: 25 floors.
  • The number of apartments: 177 apartments.
  • Many areas to choose from: 55 m2 – 450 m2. Designed from 1 to 4 bedrooms.
  • 1-bedroom apartment: 55 m2.
  • 2-bedroom apartment: 89 m2.
  • 3-bedroom apartment: 120 m2.
  • Duplex Villa: 180-450 m2.
  • Price From 2.2 billion / 1 bedroom apartment.
  • Price from 40 -45 million / m2.

Read more: Remove townhouses, migration to the Island

Leave a Reply

DOCUMENTS 0901850058