THE BORA BORA TOWER – DIAMOND ISLAND DISTRICT 2

Following the success of the Hawaii Tower, Bora Bora is the second tower to be sold in the second phase of Diamond Island district 2. The tower is inspired by the world-famous magnificent island. The Bora Bora Tower is located adjacent to the resort-style pool area and sports complex, the residents of Bora Bora will enjoy the most beautiful sunrise in the apartment as well as the freedom to relax between swimming pool or participate in exciting tennis or basketball games. In addition to the family, the playground will help you enjoy the precious moments with loved ones.

BORA BORA – APARTMENT FOR RENT IN DIAMOND ISLAND DISTRICT 2

Diamond Island district 2

Apartment floor Bora Bora Tower in Diamond Island district 2 is designed 29 floors high, each floor has 10 apartments in the area.

+1 Bedroom: 51.18 m2
+2 Bedrooms: 87.88 m2 – 96.24 m2
+ 3 Bedrooms: 117.48 m2 – 119.61 m2
+ Pool: 363.58 m2 – 401.07 m2
+ Garden Villa: 175.79 m2 – 224.86 m2
+ Sky Villa: 323.37 m2 – 415.26 m2

  • Rent cost: From VND35 million /unit
  • Selling price: From VND 2.2 billion/unit

DIAMOND ISLAND DISTRICT 2 – AN IDEAL ISLAND FOR EVERY FAMILY

+The unique island in the heart of the city: Diamond Island district 2 possesses unique advantages that no other luxury apartment project in Vietnam has, it is located on the isolated island but is located lac in the administrative center District 2. Island residents take only up to 20 minutes to move into the downtown area.

+ Fresh and close to nature: Benefit from the offshore topography, surrounded by Giong Ong To River and Sai Gon River, totally natural trees with the same density of construction of less than 13.5% Diamond Island is proud to be a luxury apartment project with a rare natural environment in Vietnam.

+ Design apartment-style resort

+ Diamond Island has perfect utility system design for the whole family

  • International standard swimming pool: total area of 2.300m2, including resort style pool and 50m long swimming pool
  • Utilities “in the dream” for children: Aquarium Water, Sun Library, Academy of Arts & Music, Astronomy Castle
  • Perfect facilities for parents: Riverside Park, BBQ Garden, Pool Pool, Zen Garden, Spa, Golf Course, Sports Complex
  • The only private Water Taxi and Dock are licensed exclusively for residents.

Enjoy the dense green area, design apartments of Diamond Island as the resort mini villas, 100% of the natural light apartment with “double room vision”. Overall, 80% of the Hawaiian towers will be directed toward the river, while the remaining 20% will be directed toward the garden and pool. With an area ranging from 50 to 450 square meters, Diamond Island district 2 is suitable for young families of 2-3 and multi-generational families.

Read more: THE HAWAII TOWER – DIAMOND ISLAND DISTRICT 2

Leave a Reply

DOCUMENTS 0901850058