Subsequent Kusto Home’s prominent Diamond Island district 2, a totally new lifestyle awaits. Diamond Island Phase 2 utilizes the unique island location to bring to life a philosophy of healthy living for families of all generations.
In Phase 2, Kusto Home offers a friendlier and optimized unit layout to meet the demands of the ever-changing family unit. Following the success of Hawaii Tower, Kusto Homes will introduce the second tower – Bora Bora in November 2016.
Diamond Island district 2 Property features
Diamond Island district 2 location: Binh Trung Tay Street, District 2. The only island within HCMC area. Apartment for lease in District 2 from the metropolitan hustle.
- Developer: Kusto Home, a prestigious member of Kusto Group
- Land area Diamond Island district 2: 8 ha; Bora Bora Tower: 1,250 m².
- Total: units 261
- Type of unit 1 – 3 bedrooms, Pool Villas, Garden Villas & Sky Villas, ranging from 52 to 416 m²
- Facilities: – Community area totals 86.5% of the island’s land area; plentiful space for family activities and recreation. Other perfect resort style facilities such as river park, BBQ garden, meditation garden, outdoor library, spa, and mini golf and sports complex; Water taxi and private yacht dock exclusive to island residents.
- Status Under: construction
- Handover time: Q2/2018
- Payment terms: Please contact a sales agent for more details
- Guide price: From VND 44 million/ m²
Fully service resort apartment with direct city river view and best fresh air. Great place to get away from the city and Only 20 minutes drive to center district 1 by free shuttle bus. The service also available: Restaurants, supermarket, coffee bar, laundry, tennis court, free bike rental.
It is often said that Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon, as it is still known by many, is Vietnam at its best – a pulsating city of commerce and culture that has driven the country forward with its vibrant energy. The city breathes life and vitality into all its visitors. From the finest of hotels to the cheapest of guesthouses, the classiest of restaurants to the tastiest of street stalls, Ho Chi Minh City is full of energy and promises endless discovery.
Guests can stroll through timeless alleys to gold-tipped temples and pagodas before shopping for high-street labels in air-conditioned megamalls beneath steel-clad skyscrapers. It is here where narrow shophouses sit elbow-to-elbow with modern shopping complexes, creating an interesting cultural dichotomy. Pop by one of the city’s plentiful coffeehouses and order up a ca the sua da, a notoriously potent and sweet Vietnamese drip coffee.
Later, don’t be afraid to stop at a street food vendor for a bowl of piping hot pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup, or a French baguette sandwich called banh mi stuffed with only the most flavourful condiments, such as slices of ham, pâté, pickled vegetables, and chili. Guests will soon learn why Vietnamese cuisine is enjoying its moment in the international spotlight.
The Diamond Island district 2 Luxury Residences is located just outside the riotous city center in District 2’s Binh Trung Tay Ward, the city’s second major district that is a popular residential area among the expatriates. At the foot of the serviced residence lies a wide variety of bistros, cafés, and restaurants, making it a truly convenient location for guests seeking respite in the bustling city.